How to keep a girl interested in you?

I don't have a lot of dating experience and I have heard that a girl could like you but if she finds you boring, she will no longer be interested in you. So, what I am asking who do you keep her interested in you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Every day do something that reminds her that you like her. It doesn't have to be alabert. It can be a simple as saying putting your arm around her shoulder or saying something like the best part of my day is the time i get to spend with you. I would know that what my boyfriend does to me every day and i have never doighted that he loves me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh shit, it's another jwhit (except with an extra "t" and numbers) haha
    Well you have to be yourself, but also strive to be a better you each day. So like take up on new hobbies and become somewhat passionate about them and develop awesome relationships with people. People can teach you a lot about yourself and help you improve in areas of yourself that could use some work. So for you in this case maybe hanging out with more outgoing people who are full of personality. I'm not saying you don't have these qualities, but after hanging out with these kinda people some of their qualities will begin to rub off on you. You won't be exactly like them, but you'll pick up on how they handle things in social situation that work (i. e. picking up girls), you become familiar with popular places to hangout (ideas for possible dates with girls). You just learn from trial and error with these things, yeah you might blow a few dates because you might not of spark enough interest in her, but you learn from them. Then the next time you know not to make that same mistake again. To gain experience, you gotta fail sometimes and you will more often than not in the beginning but it only gets better the more you try. Hope I helped man.

What Girls Said 2

• tell her nice things, make her feel attractive, listen to her. It really doesn't take much

• Take her shopping. Jk.

Honestly, just to listen to each other. Talk about everything.

What Guys Said 1

• I find out what she's into and try to provide that for her.