Should I have sex with my boyfriend?

I've been with my boyfriend for almost 7 months and we haven't had sex and we have done other stuff but we only did it like once and it was after 4 months. We were slow with our relationship and we really love each other because he always talks about being with me forever and he's changed since he's been with me because he used to be a player and a guy that doesn't care but now he cares so much and is so frightened to lose me. He respects me and understands me and we fight sometimes but not that much, we have a steady relationship because others had tried to brake our relationship up but he never let that happen. We are in high school and 17 years old and he talks about living with me when we get older and having kids and being with me while in college beause he believes in us and would never let anyone get in the way. I know he sounds like a great boyfriend or maybe an ok boyfriend but I feel like I want to have sex with him but only when the time is right. He also said that when I do finally have sex with him he wants me to give myself to him as a gift as he will give it back as himself. He wants to have sex with me out of love. So should I wait or do it?

• yes, as long as your happy and ready
  • no
  • its up to you
  • wait until marriage

What Guys Said 1

• If it's gonna happen, just make sure you use protection. You guys might be talking kids already, but trust me, nothing's gonna put more of a strain on your life than being careless at your age at the moment.

What Girls Said 2

• No... You're under 18 and have so much more important things to worry about at this age. Trust me.

• Wait until marriage. That will make it even more special <3