How much money are you willing to spend on a first date or second date?

I'm the type of girl that likes paying her half of the bill but I also like when a guy steps up and says "I got this babe"

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• If I'm covering the whole thing, I'd say maybe $40-$50. That should cover a nice dinner somewhere.

What Guys Said 21

• It depends, I don't do the traditional "whining" ' n ' dining / seeing a movie - it's boring. I like to stay active and sometimes do completely stupid things (rather not mention them, right now)

For a first date, though - I'd like to get some things cleared up. I like to spend time in nature so I would offer her to go hiking or just walking in the numerous trails around here, roller skating in the park, jogging. (that's during summers mostly). Cold periods involve indoor activities, but definitely not the cinema, theatre, if anything.
    Ususally I spend about 50ish euro for the day which is totally acceptable. I don't mind her insisting on splitting the bill or paying for something herself, but it's not important to me. Sometimes I agree, sometimes I don't. Let the coin decide, she calls it.

The reason for my.. rather unorthodox.. dateplans is I like an active woman who isn't afraid to get her hands dirty. What I can't stand above anything else in that regard, is a couch potatoess or someone who is lazy.

• Ideally as little as possible...
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAhO5SLF9Ck&app=desktop

Id prefer to split the bill until Im sure there is mutual interest and sexual attraction.

• Depends if I like her or not. I think I dropped $350 for one of the 1st date and I kinda liked it. I also had $50 1st dates too.

Maximum is probably ~$300 for 1st and 2nd dates but I have to really really really like the girl. I might go up to $500 if I like her enough for 3rd and up dates.

• Ur crazy that's insane

• Well, I am not short for cash and I am busy most of the time so I can afford to spend without batting an eye when I have fun with what little time I have.

I usually eat alone and most of my dine out meals would range $20~$70 already and I don't even drink. I only dine out once or twice every month or so.

• This is a case by case situation I think, at least for me. It all depends on how

I feel that day
    Whether I notice her being more a giver or taker
    The amount of dates I'll be going on around that time
    The future potential of us

If before the date She's seems like a person that likes to give without keeping track of score, That type of character makes me want to pay. If I'm going on lets say 5 dates in two weeks, I doubt ill spend $100 on each date for a total of 500$. If there is defiantly future potential for us, then yes Id naturally want to do things for her, including paying.

I've done anywhere around 0-400 on dates. Obviously the higher amount was for a girl I really liked and saw future potential, I was also extra romantic that month - magical moments can cost a good amount of change sometimes.

• Due to my circumstances and not knowing the person very well I would say maybe $60 total for the night. That way it's dinner, gas, and an activity.

• $50 bucks + gas, max. The second date, though... that depends on what we did the first date.

• 60 to 100 i guess , so i hope she dose split the bill, lol

• Hell I don't know Lol... But nothing extra ordinary...

• As much as it takes for me to have fun.

• I'd pay for everything. And as for how much, it would really depend on my budget for that month. But probably somewhere around $75 to $100.

• as much as it costs to make sure she knows I can pay, but she dont take advantage of me

• Up to $75

• I'll only pay for what I'm getting. im not paying for her.

• well, about $50 tops.

• I'll pay for a date or two. But if ya know i'm low on money would be nice to 50/50 it.

• Up to 200

• So really you like to make insincere offers hoping someone else will grab it out of 'good gesture'.

• I also like it when a girl steps up and says "I got this babe" and I wish this would happen every time...

But equality for all. No gender should be oppressed SIMPLY for being that gender... isn't that what feminism was about... EQUALITY? Or was it it about female supremacy and pedestalization of women?

• I like it when a girl steps up and says I got this babe

• I've said it a few time but the bill was like $25 or less

• I probably would do it once but you got the next one

• Sounds fair if turns are taken

• Like $40. I'm not rich.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• I've never gone on a first or second date to anywhere that cost more than $0.00, plus a few incidentals (street food, mb some parking fees, etc.)

Srsly... $50 for a FIRST DATE?
    data.whicdn.com/.../...edesohhelltotheno_large.gif

And anyone who actually mentioned a triple-digit number... y'all are seriously just doing life wrong. You may as well just reboot the whole life program, and start over now.

• A hundred dollars but it's customary for the guy to get the first date.

• im a casual girl. I like spontaneity.. The small Special or secret things that most people either dont know about or overlook. so the first dates wouldn't cost much at all; if anything. if we were to go to dinner or do something else on the first date then 50 to 2 or 300 is reasonable.

• Second date - no more than $100

• for both of us?
    I think 50$ is more than enough

• £40 nothing more.

• 0 nothing, it's the guy who had to pay. I never split the bill

• Depend what we do. But like fifty dollars is enough