Are you a good boyfriend/girlfriend?

0|0
18|15

Most Helpful Guy

• In many ways I'd say I am, never cheated, always shown respect, tried to be a gentleman, and was never needy. But, I see I may have been a pushover in my last relationship, as when we would disagree, rather than any dispute, told her she could be right rather than even explaining why I was right. I spent too much time being careful of what I said.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I am a great girlfriend. I may be a little insecure, but I still try my best to control it. I don't ask for much either. I'm pretty laid back and easy going, but I'm fun and I know how to be serious when need be.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• I'm a great boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah fuckin horrible, but idc

0|0
    0|0
  • As I am right now? Nah I don't think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I would if I were in a relationship

1|0
    0|0
  • Since none of my relationships lasted over an year.. I am guessing not. I try though :p

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't think that's a good indicator. My current boyfriend hasn't had a girl that lasted more than a year, but I've never been more excited about any guy and he treats me amazing.

Different girls like different things. Some things that I compliment him on and love about him are the same things that others would get really annoyed at him for.

(I know you didn't ask, but your response stuck out to me)

• @JustBeingHonest7 okay, thanks for just being honest :p

• I was good at the beginning of my last relationship but she did a lot of things to turn me into a lousy boyfriend. I still love her but I just can't be as good as I was at the beginning, she did too many bad things.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dun know.

0|0
    0|0
  • I WAS a good boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, god no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm good in bed. That makes be great boyfriend of many girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • İ am a good single lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to think so. We've been together for quite some time

0|0
    0|0
  • I never cheated, I'm always honest, I tried to be romantic and make her laugh give her support and most importantly I loved her, id like to think these are good traits to have to be a good boyfriend.

1|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 17

• I like to think that I am. If I was doing anything wrong, I would hope my boyfriend would tell me so I could take steps to fix it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to be good as possible, Sadly i do fuck up a lot and end up being a cunt. Which ever time that happens I always feel horrible and not want to sleep for the rest of the night.

Bottom line, it's hard for most people to date anyone mentally crazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I am not!

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I would certainly hope so ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a smart creative girlfriend to my very successful boyfriend. It's strange, but he says I'm too nice and too perfect for my own good and that it worries him. He always says that he doesn't deserve me and I'm a priceless treasure that is sensitive and needs protection, he says i am something that has showed him what it means to love forever. I guess that must mean I'm a good girlfriend. But he's my first boyfriend, so I don't really know if I'm good.

0|0
    0|0
  • As nobody seems to stick around longer than 5 minutes or even wants to be commuted to me, I'd say that's a good indicator that I'm not 😔

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'd be an amazing girlfriend. But then, I got cheated on in both my past relationships so maybe there's a disconnect.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like to think that i am. @fenixx0083 can better answer this question.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never been a girlfriend so I dunno.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im a horrible girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be if I had a boyfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • Im fu vking incredible

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd hope I am xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I am absolutely awful. Don't date me, let this be a warning

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to think I am @APRU5 am I?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, but your my first girlfriend so i dont know what to expect

• I am not. I never was.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know he tells me at least three times a day that he's lucky to have me and I'm amazing, sweet stuff like that so I'd think so

0|0
    0|0