He chose another girl over me? im still hurt?

This guy i liked chose another girl over me... this girl studies at uni and i have a lower education, community college and he chose her because he is a doctor and guess he wanted someone from the same backround. He said she was better then me, and even tho she is uglier he prefers to be with her. I felt so betrayed and low at that moment, he said i wasn't goal oriented which are lies, he just judged me, now i feel ugly worthless and a complete idiot for even trying to make him like me. Am i really that bad of a person? am i really ugly?

This is me

http://s1112.photobucket.com/user/uwamin/library/?sort=3&page=1

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay you have to realize one thing: his opinions about you aren't universal or objective. Those are his subjective opinions about you. Anybody else could have different ones. I learned in the past few years that if I get rejected it isn't because I'm worthless or a shitty human being because I'm clearly not. It only means that guy is looking for something different. It doesn't mean that you're not good enough it just means you're different from what he's chasing after. There are probably many guys out there who look at you and after having a conversation with you realize that you're awesome.

I get it rejection hurts. I've been rejected. I know what it's like. It's hard not to take it to heart. You're just incompatible. There are loads of people I'm incompatible with so I get it.

You're not ugly.

Most Helpful Girl

• All I can say is, you shouldn't base your self-worth on what other people think of you. You should base it on how you think of yourself. If you know that you're goal-oriented, why does it matter what he thinks? Clearly he doesn't know you well enough then, right? Why do you even care about someone who would go out of his way to put you down like that?
    Rise above him, don't sink down to his level. Calling the girl he went for ugly won't help you with your self-esteem. It'll only make YOU feel ugly on the inside. Instead of wasting time on people who don't care about you, focus on the ones who do. And quit seeking validation from others.

What Guys Said 11

• Simple answer: You lost nothing. He wasn't good enough for you. You are not ugly but a very lovely and beautiful young lady. Stop wasting you time with him and look for another who will devote his time and heart for you.

• Damn, you're gorgeous😍😍😍😍😍where are you from?

• Who the fuck is he to judge you? Fuck him him the ear. It's his loss not yours. Was he your boyfriend or just a crush? If just a crush, you'll find someone better

• you're beautiful. don't care about whatever he says, he's a douche who's not worth to be listened to.

• You choose me over him

• In my opinion, yes

• you look skinny, how tall are you?

• Karma is going to be hell!

• hahahah why

• His poor judgement will get him in the end.

• why would you think that?

• No you are not ugly... Forget that idiot and look for better ones :)

• ignore him

• Well, you certainly look good! Maybe he just had more in common with the other girl? Had you gone on many dates with him?

What Girls Said 8

• No he's just a douche on his high horse. I don't understand why people feel that if they aren't on the same educational level , than the other person is beneath them or not worth it. Your beautiful and he's an idiot. Just because he's a doctor doesn't make him that high and mighty. He obviously has an ugly personality. Rise above this. You know who and how you are. Know your self worth and know if he didn't see it , than he's not worth your time.

• he called me a dissappointment

• Your not. And it's rude of him to even insinuate such a thing like that. If he can't see your worth because you don't have a phD than he's the disappointment. If his only real factor of a woman is what's her highest degree than he has issues. Education does not define intelligence or worth. You are not a disappointment

• Of course not. But It's now your job to prove him wrong. Not to get him back but to forget him and do the best you can in life. Some day he'll see what you've become and kick himself for leaving. But you'll be too busy being happy and successful to care.

• That is HIS opinions about you, alright? I been in a similar situation like you, but t was just only because he went with another girl cause her butt was wider and bigger than mines. I did feel like shit but over one in like this is only one guy out of billions on this earth. I just wasn't meant for him. This dude isn't meant to have such a beautiful, enchanting treasure like you, that's all. he said no to you cause of your education status? Girl I'm going community cause it's cheaper and he need to know it's the same education lmaoooo! Screw him he's being stupid. Step up and walk over him, he'll eventually be surprised.
    (Btw my guy I was saying- he now wants me. Messy move, right? Funny how karma is. Girl, don't sweat this guy of yours and step over him.)

• i think he also went to her cause her body was curvy while im the more slimmer type of girl with no butt, she has a big butt

• Yeah his lost- usually they won't realize until after you moved on too

• You are gorgeous. I wish i had your looks. Im a pretty plain half porteguese white girl./ Honestly if he's choosing mates based on education thats not a guy id associate with.

• So move on and find a guy who's better suited to you...

• Girl you are gorgeous! You didn't lose a thing, don't waste your time- I totally know the feeling and I know that it sucks but in the scheme of things you'll look back and pity him

• he's dumb. If he left you for another girl then dont stress. Think about it this way. The more people you have breakups with, the closer you are to the one. And you are a beautiful girl, dont ever think you aren't.

• girl u look fine and u sound great dont worry karma will get him my ex-left me for another girl and for weeks later she broke up with him