Which kiss did girls most like?

which kiss did girls most like.

1. kiss on lips 2.kiss on cheeks

3.kiss on hands

Most Helpful Girl

• My neck is my favorite place to be kissed, but only from my significant other. Hands are cute, if we're in situations where we can't really kiss. My boyfriend has a habit of holding my hand when he's driving and occasionally kissing it - adorable. I love kisses on the forehead when I'm upset. I'm not a big fan of kisses on the cheek from someone I'm interested in, just doesn't seem like a romantic sort of kiss, its a kiss that says to me "we're just friends", but that's apparently just me. I love kisses on the mouth as well, of course. as well as on the tip of my nose.

What Girls Said 6

• from someone I'm dating a kiss on the lips, or forehead or neck, or even nose ( those are super cute), from a friend I like a kiss on the cheek

• Lips of course and when a guy wraps his arm around your neck and kisses her forehead.but only if he's taller :]

• I like being kissed on the cheek and forehead. It's just sweeter to me.

• 1. Neck

2. Hands

3. Lips

4. Forehead

5. Cheeks

• kiss on cheek if it is the first kiss so it doesn't seem like your rushing things. Definitely lips if you have kissed before!

• kiss on the lips ! and when guys kiss my neck! but I love when I'm saying bye to my guy friends or hi and they give me a kiss on the cheek and a hug I love that

What Guys Said 0