What is it about a bitch that men like?

I know , i know i'll probably get the same "well girls are the same blah blah ". A lover of mine was married to a women for 23 years and still he called her a bitch. I can stand my kitten ground but im not over the top, In fact most people call me super nice. So, what makes a women who is called "a bitch" more attractive than someone who is firm and gentle at the same time?

Most Helpful Guy

• There is absolutely nothing about a true bitch that's attractive. They can be the hottest physically ever but being a bitch makes her fucking ugly. Just as a girl that might be a 6 who is a sweetheart is way more beautiful. It kinda seems like it really does add or take away physical beauty whether she is a bitch or not. I'd pick the 6 over a 10 any day. Even if the bitch was crazy about me.

What Guys Said 14

• was she a bitch all the time? cause that shits stupid, to me at least.

there's gotta be a balance.

• If a girl was a bitch to me I wouldn't have her as a friend let alone be my lover.

• Like how women love 'assholes:' They go after what they want and don't take shit from anyone else. They express themselves disregarding opinions of others and expresses confidence.

• So does that mean (im curious ) a sweet girl lacks confidance?

• You do sound a bit insecure by the nature of how you're asking this very question.

Though there's no rule saying you can't be sweet and kind, as well as confident. It's just that the type of behavior from 'assholes' and 'bitches' get projected and interpreted as confidence, even if it's a facade of sorts, which tricks people into attracting towards them.
      Or otherwise makes others misinterpret the type of character someone is by giving them such labels.

• Hmm hmm hmm well I see, thanks for commenting :)

• I like you more. After reading comments on this I guess it depends on what you mean by "bitch"? As for married people, generally they don't think their wife is a bitch in the beginning, they become one later lol.

• after a wile the way she treats him feels normal. and he doesn't see any other way. so he stays. its the same thing lady's go threw when the are battered and they stay. its the life they are accustom to.

• I don't like b****es, period. If she's mean to me, then I'm out. There are already enough people who are rude / unfriendly / abusive to me, and I don't want my S. O. to be one of them.

• I dont do bitches. 1st sign she's a bitch, I run

• I don't want a batch at all just every girl is. I don't know what I'd do if I meet a non bitch bitch.

• Being a bitch isn't attractive. The only time a guy goes for a girl who is a bitch is either because she's hot enough for him to think he can put up with it to fuck her, or he's just desperate/has fed options so will take any girl he can get. They don't go after her because she's a bitch, they go despite the fact that she's a bitch. It's completely different to when women go for "bad boys".

• depends, what a bitch does. i personally hates girls who play mind games

• Classic misconception. We don't like bitches, we like hot chicks. Sometimes hot chicks are bitches. Ever hear a guy say a fat or ugly bitch is sexy or they like her?

• Society has flipped over whats attractive the gentleman/ lady are no longer attractive but instead cunts and asswipes.

• All girls are bitches. That poor dude who you rejected gone through hell and back resulting in not giving a shit.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• I am the same exact way as you. All the guys I like go for asshole girls. So if you find out please let me know!!

• She overpowers him, even it's not a physical leash but she clearly has an emotional stronghold over him and he's being hovered by her 'strength' instead of challenging her back.

• Guys won't admit they love bitches... but they will always enjoy someone that challenges them and isn't a pushover, who has her own opinions and sticks up for herself.

• I agree with you ! I think thats a mean word too

• You can voice your opinion without being a "bitch" about it. There's a difference between "Would you like to go out to dinner tonight?" and "You better be taking me out to dinner."

• Men like hot bitches just like women like hit bad boys.

• I think men love bitches because they tend to be pretty confident. They tend to know that they are attractive and that drives their confidence. On the other hand, modest/nice people are not focused on their looks as much as bitches. They tend to have less confidence (not saying they do not have any) than them but that is because they do not put their energy on their appearance as much.