Guys, Would you want to know if someone still loved you?

I dated a guy for a while, and he broke up with me almost 9 months ago (very amicably and mutually). We were best friends, and we still remain very close. I never stopped loving him. I can't imagine a day when I won't care for him. I've been on dates with other guys but he sits in the back of my mind, even after all this time, and I know he felt the same. We now are platonic friends that everyone knows still have feelings but are also exes. I have no intention of talking about my feelings with him as of now, but would you want to know if someone was in love with you despite your history? Even if nothing ever came of it? Or would you rather just not know and leave the past in the past? I was just curious about how others would feel in this situation. Thanks!

• I would want to know if someone still loved me
    72% (13)
  • Some things are better left unsaid
    22% (4)
  • I just want to see the answers!
    6% (1)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

5

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know. The vast majority of the time I wouldn't want to know but there's a small handful of girls I'd like to here that from. one side of me says no keep it quite and keep it simple the other side of me says you only live once you should live freely and as authentically as possible.

What Guys Said 4

• No. Leave it in the past with your romantic relationship. I get messages from exes confessing that they still have feelings, it's awkward and I ignore those messages. Move on, it's not healthy to dwell...

• Whatever happens in the past deserves to be in the past. I love the here and now... There's so much more possibilities

• If you don't fill the same for them yvdoes it matter

• For me I think it would put me at ease. knowing that there's someone out their who used to like me