Id like viewpoints on walking away from someone you've got feelings for that no longer seems interested in seeing you?

I was seeing a man for 14 months until he suddenly cut me off last September. He reappeared via text message 5 weeks later. I've seen him physically three times since but he rings me multiple times a day. I know I should be thankful he keeps in touch but I want more and so consequently this is a hurtful situation. Should I move on? Or hang in there in case he really is too busy or confused (his words)?

Most Helpful Guy

• You should move on. You don't need to be with a guy who will just stop talking to you with no explanation and then come back when he is ready to.

• I'm always fearing he will disappear again.

• The weird thing is we hadn't argued or anything. He just took off with no explanation.

• That's even worse. I would ignore any messages from him in the future. You don't need to waste your time like this. Find yourself a good man.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd try to move on. Not contacting you for that long was not ok. He probably is confused, but you shouldn't have to wait for him to figure stuff out.

• Yep but I didn't hassle in those 5 weeks, I just welcomed him back. It's so hard to try to move on. Thanks.

• Which he Isco an extent.

• You should definitely try to move on then

What Guys Said 3

• i would move on, because he doesn't seem serious and he wastes your time.

• For me, I have to immediately try with someone else. I can't stew

• Well is he willing to give you more now?

• He gives me friendship, we are not physical anymore, that said he still talks to me in a sexual manner. Dangling the carrot it seems.

• Well I know you want more but are you willing to stay with him just for sex hoping for a whole lot more to happen and just take what you can? Like do you see him sexually? Or are you wanting/hoping to just be able to walk away from him completely?

• We dont have sex anymore. It's more flirtation now and a grope here and there.

What Girls Said 1