Is he upset or done?

He said there's no need to miss him and then a few days later i should forget he exists then said he's not a person anyone needs to be around at the moment... Is he just upset or is he done?

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like he has some serious issues or depression. Give him time. Let him come to you. Is drugs a factor?

• nah, he doesn't use we had a bit of a fight and haven't really been talking since plus he's got a bit on his plate

• He's probably just stressed out and overwhelmed then. Yeah just give him time. Let him come to you.

Most Helpful Girl

• He sounds upset and like he's having some sorta inner conflict. Id ask him what's wrong or at least let him know you're there for him if he ever wants to talk

What Guys Said 1

• Upset.

• Should I give him time or just leave him alone?

• So do I just wait for him to come to me or should i message to say whats going on?

• Just message him but say how's he or missing him or want to listen from him.

What Girls Said 2

• He upset and done!

• I think he is quite frustrated with some matter.. Find out if he s the same with others too.. If he is then definitely something worries him... If not he is done...