Why does he do this to me?

my boyfriend and I have been going out steady for over a month but he still doesn't kiss me. when we are on dates we have lots of fun then he looks like he is about to kiss me and then only gives me hugs. any ideas why would be greatly appreciated

Most Helpful Girl

• he is veryy shy. you need to flirt a little more to give him a hint that you're really into him and won't back off from him kissing you. if he doesn't get the hint you should make a move and kiss him. or just tell him straight up you want a kiss from him and I'm pretty sure he'll do it ahha. sometimes us girls have to initiate things. =)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe he's shy or isn't sure if your ready but he might just me nervous about it...try kissing him first I can almost gurantee he'll kiss back then problem solved :)

• Mine did the same thing. We went out for six months before I got a kiss. He acted like he was going to but wouldn't. He would play with his hat. lol. He was shy about and wanted to go slow. I could have kissed him but I'm shy too. But it was worth the wait. If aren't shy go and kiss him.