Girls, would you date a guy who regularly visits beauty salon?

To get his whole body waxed off bare because otherwise he has a LOT of body hair all over.
And hence he needs to go to salon to get it all waxed off smooth.
Would you women still have issue with his hairiness?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Considering most women "have to" shave or wax most of their hair off, it would be rather hypocritical to turn around and say to a guy, he shouldn't be doing this. My brother goes to the salon with his wife to get his nails cut, cleaned, and just the general massage of the feet and hands they do and he said he fought going with her because it wasn't manly or whatever, but he has great hands and feet now and love it though he still won't go unless he's with his wife, lol. Do what you want to do. If you're uncomfortable with some aspect of your body that can easily be taken care of, then, meh, why not.

What Girls Said 9

• Issue with his hairiness? In this instance, no.. I will allow him to go and pamper himself. Confidence is a big thing and whatever he needs to feel confident then so be it. Most women hate hairy guys.. or the unusual places that they may have hair so to speak. So how can she be mad if he goes to get it waxed?

• I meant would you still have issues that hebgroes hair on body and isn't naturally less hairy or bare!

• Yup, it's sexier being smoother and hairfree :D

• @Asker, it is

• Everyone is different but if for example a man is very hairy it shouldn't matter if he is or not some women like it and some don't and if he likes going to the salon to get a wax then the women he is with should accept the way he is she might even go along with him... It all depends on others preferences

• Meh, if that's what he wanted, I doubt it'd be a problem.

• Wouldn't you want the same!

• I wouldn't particularly want my partner to go and constantly get waxed. I know I wouldn't.

• Then? What would you want?

• Sure! I guess!

• I don't have issue with hairy men as my username shows, but I wouldn't be attracted to a guy who waxed every last hair off of his body.

• You should try a waxed smooth tummy skinned man sometime! Try touching that soft muscular body!!!

• No it is not hard to understand that you prefer hair.
      Hairy back? Hairy sack?

• I don't care if the man has hair all over his body or if he chose to manscape his body and wax certain areas and trim others as long as he doesn't go completely hair free. It's the hair free look I hate. My preference is for the natural look and if that means the guy is hairy from top to toe then so be it.

• I don't give a flying fuck, he can do whatever

• Yeah, I wouldn't mind that.

• Wow! You must be very handsome! I like neat, tidy appearance on a guy!!!

• Free country. You can go wherever you please pretty much so its cool with me.