I'm wondering if it's worth it to contact my boyfriend to try to work things out? I haven't talked to him for over two weeks after our argument?

Two Thursdays ago, I went to go see my boyfriend and it ended with me going home early, by choice. We're both in our late 20's and we've been dating for over 4 years. So I went to go see him after I got off work. We usually talk on the phone every night; however, I didn't call him the night before nor did he call me. I wasn't mad about that and I didn't call him because I didn't feel like talking on the phone. We talked throughout the day that day, just not at night when he got off of work. I was focusing on writing a paper for school and wanted my me time after that before i went to sleep. So the following day, that Thursday, he called me while I was at work and asks what time i'm coming to see him and why i didn't call him the night before. I told him that I just didn't feel like talking on the phone then I asked why he didn't call (i was just curious), and he said that same thing; however, he said it with an attitude. He was mad at my response to his question and rushed off the phone. He basically hung up on me. So I called him back to tell him not to hang up on me. I still went to go see him after work and kissed him, but he basically ignored me for awhile until it was time for him to pick up his mom (about 30 mins after I got there). He didn't tell me where he was going; i had to ask him and that's when he told me that he's going to pick her up. So i asked him if he's going to run errands with her afterwards and he said yes then left.
I'm always waiting for him while he's taking his mom around to run errands cause she doesn't drive. I feel like he doesn't make me a priority sometimes. So after he walked out, i just texted him that "i was leaving since he ignored me while i was there and was going to leave without notice or anything, and that i'm tired of waiting for him while he runs errands. And to make me a priority sometimes". His response was just "okay". I haven't heard from him since-- it's been 2 weeks. I miss him a lot

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want? Sounds like he's got an anger issue.

What Guys Said 2

• I disagree, i think it hurt him a lot that you didn't call to even soeak for a little bit on that Wednesday night even with the school papers.. was it that important you couldn't spare a few minutes? Maybe he feels he wasn't a priority?
    I'm not sure why he wouldn't be calling or texting but i can say with almost certainty, given the four years, he'd be hurting too, talk to him?

• Dear.
    It's time to wait.
    We guys will come back to you girls soon.
    Just give us time to over come our ego.
    If you come to us we may not like you anymore.

• I felt bad that no one else could get time to talk to you but I'm here for you. Message me whenever you wish.

What Girls Said 4

• Just tell him you miss him a lot, in person! What is this argument even about? not calling? it seems to me that you have to talk. Really talk. Something is bothering him and something is bothering you. Take your time for a conversation. And tell each other whats on your mind. About his mom, it is his mom, the woman he knows the longest, the woman who raised him, cared for him. Of course you need to be one of his priorities, but his mom also needs to be one.

• Looks
    Like you're both over each other lol

• He's not your boyfriend anymore two weeks is long

• obviously he doesn't care for you if it's been two weeks and he hasn't called or talked to you. Don't go after someone who won't go to the ends of the earth to get you. I know it's hard but you're just gonna have to accept it and move on. Trust me when I say there is so Many guys out there you just have to find the one that's perfect for you.