Did he start to love me or is just the clingy type?

I met this guy on 22nd of march.. since then he textes me all day long , calls me 2 - 3 times aday , he calls me even while he's with his friends and i advice him most of the times to re join them so that they wouldn't consider it rude of him and he was like oh no dont worry about it they know me well

We hv met 3 times in 10 days , and he alreafy talks to me as if we are a couple and planned for lots of things for the future.. i feel like he is codependent and i like it and i like him but i can't decide wether he is just being clingy or actually started to love me which is weird since we are still getting to know each other

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he has a big crush on you, therefore he is rushing things to be with you.
    However it's nice that you too are texting and talking BUT if you are doing this and you don't feel like you are being yourself just cease and pull yourself slowly.
    It takes so much time to know who you are dealing with.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's not love. That's infatuation/obsession

• So it won't last long? Or it will trun into love?

• @Asker, that's up to to you, he's clearly crazy about you.

What Guys Said 3

• U are weird.. That guy is appreciating u and u say him clingy?
    Wtf.

• Am not u got me wrong.. i was afraid he's just being clingy and not actually has feelings for me.. i dnt want to lose him

• i'd say date him more. I read somewhere long time ago and have been following it, and i find it really true - it takes an average of 6 days for a girl to be sure whether they have feelings for a guy. so just go out there and have fun. if its meant to be, its meant to be

• Calling 2-3 times per day sounds clingy to me haha.

What Girls Said 1

• Totally clingy. If you're into it than great but I think after awhile it gets annoying at least I would need my space eventually