I regret walking away?

i always ruin it, but i had a job at a restaurant and i got into a fight with and i felt so pisse i dropped the job and 8 months later... i still dont have one, how can i forgive myself for such a stupid mistake. I mean... i totally just dropped then and they got angry at me for doing it, the job sucked anyways but still being a student i m having trouble finding a new one... i regret it and i feel like a bad person

What Guys Said 1

• Call it a learning experience. You've learnt how important a job is and won't throw away your next one over a silly disagreement.

Also for future reference, it will look really bad if you hop from job to job and get bad references from your old employers.

What Girls Said 1

• Just have faith in yourself stay positive, you can always volunteer and then maybe it will become a job or go to a temp agency. You can get a job at school just try to have a open mind don't be to clouded by what you don't have. Even if a job is crappy it's a job it pays for bills, your going to school so you can have a career something you love to do, not a job the job is just a stepping stone. Even if it gets tough don't quit. Have you called and try to end things at jobs professionally, potential employers always call your previous jobs. So if you could apologize or talk to your previous employer that would be a good thing.