I need your opinion?

I was in a different state than I live in about four months ago and met this guy. We exchanged snapchats and started talkin bout a month ago he asked me to be his girlfriend. I said yes and all my friends say I'm weird cuz I'm datin a guy I've only "met" once, what do u think? by the way I'm 14, he's 16

Most Helpful Guy

• See don't care what other think
    Just do what you think right is and never regret on those decisions
    If you got me :P

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• I see nothing wrong with it. It might be difficult to keep it going, as I've found out for myself. For me, it lasted about 6 months, and has gradually failed over the last 3. Be careful that you're not on the road to nowhere. You deserve the best.

• Eh, things like that at that age rarely if ever last, it's like, the rules for a typical young teen relationship are as follows

1) see them once or twice and start "dating" lol
    2) send each other cringey messages and shit
    3) after days, or a couple weeks at most it ends.

Seriously, if give you two about 2 weeks at best, no offence to yourself, just those things never last long at all

• well if you think he's a nice guy and worth it, then you should date him.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1