I guess she doesn't like me. What should I say next time I see her?

I kept thinking she liked me from how she acted around me, but I guess I read her wrong. Last time in class I asked her if she wanted to do something this weekend and she said maybe, to let her know.

I texted her Friday inviting her for a date Saturday afternoon. She replied she wasn't sure, she would let me know in the morning, and maybe Sunday would work.

She never got back to me, I texted her again Saturday and she didn't reply. So I assume she's not interested.

I just feel anxious what to do when I see her in class again. I hope she doesn't started talking to me loudly about it since it will embarrass me. She always talks to me a lot in class and is really loud. She doesn't talk to anyone else in class so at least she probably won't gossip about it.

Also do you think I did something wrong, or did I just misread her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Still say Hi, still be friendly if she initiates a conversation, but don't make it seem like you now don't like her just because she didn't go on a date with you. It's unnecessary to ignore her or be mean to her, you aren't entitled to a date and she doesn't owe you one. Something may have happened, either way let her know you would appreciate an honest answer instead of just blowing you off.

• well she texted me since I asked this and apologized and we've been chatting so now I'm wondering if she is interested or just trying to be friends. Oh well thanks for your response

• Best way to figure that out is to just ask her. Trust me, she's wondering where you're at too.

Most Helpful Guy

• Have some pride man. If she doesn't text you back, ignore her and move on. Don't run after her, girls love that. Don't give her that satisfaction. Move on, and make her feel like any regular girl to you. She will wonder why you lost your interest and will likely miss your attention. This way you will be the one with the last laugh. Who knows, maybe she ends up chasing you and if you're kind enough, you will give her another shot. Just please, don't make a fool out of yourself by chasing after her. She should be chasing you, not the other way around!

What Girls Said 2

• Just ignore her. Only talk to her when she talks to you, and be the usual you, not in a hateful manner.
    Like do what you do, like it's no big deal

• You probably just misread her.

What Guys Said 2

• i don't think you can make a conclusion that fast, she might have just been unexpectedly busy or not feeling well or something. If she takes the initiative to talk to you first when you're in class that would indicate she likes talking to you. How would she embarrass you?
    I think you should wait a week or two and then maybe ask her again, unless she's intentionally avoiding talking to you.

• Dont talk to her anymore period. Dont dig yourself a bigger hole. Let her come to you