First fight after three months are we doomed?

I just started dating a guy three months ago. I would say the first month was the honeymoon phase and now things are more settled in. We had our first fight this weekend. I'm worried this is a bad sign after only three months. Does this mean the relationship is over?

Most Helpful Guy

• You people are really weird you expect to live without fighting? You realise in long term relationships you will have fighting more often than usual if you love him you bear him live ain't all about pancakes and apple pies

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, not doomed. Fighting isn't necessarily a bad thing - the way you deal with it may be. If you move past this sensibly, listen to each other, explain your views calmly and reach a compromise or some kind of conclusion, then this has only strengthened your relationship, y'know? It could be a good thing.

What Guys Said 2

• That's actually pretty good lol, and no of course not, you should expect fights, it's a natural part of life and being in relationship there be disagreements and fights.

• I mean...3 months without a single fight is actually pretty good...

What Girls Said 3

• Nope. Not domed. This is your chance to show him how you fight and vice versa so you can see if you can tolerate each other's fight styles

• Three months without a fight? You're doing just fine, every couple will have fights whether it's three months into the relationship or six months into it. Doesn't mean you're doomed.

• Nah, I would not say you two are doomed. Couples fight, even in the honeymoon phase. That's around the time when my boyfriend, and I had our first fight, and we are still together.