Ah First Kiss, Help?

Okay so I have been dating this guy for a while he is really nice and a good guy. So he has been hunting at a first kiss and he told me he is going to "talk" to me in private at school tomorrow and we both know what that means. So I've never kissed anyone or anything and I'm so lost about what to do. Like for example my arms, what do I do with them? I can't have them hang down like noodles. Any advice would be amazing

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• The best advice I can give is to just go with what feels right. That may sound like vague advice, but when you're kissing someone your body kinda takes over. As for your arms, there's a lot you can do with them. You can put them around his waist, on his shoulders, or my personal favorite, a hand on the face and one on the shoulder/waist. Or even both on the face. Whatever works for you. Ultimately, all I can say is do what feels right to you and don't stress about it! Also don't open your eyes in the middle. Best of luck <3

• Well put your arms above his shoulders. And kinda let him lead the kiss. Some boys push your mouth open with their tongue because they like it that way. But don't worry its not hard. He may be just as nervous as you.