The guy I have been talking to for 8 months just asked me to be his what does this mean ? He also blocks me randomly?

This guy I've been talking to for 8 months will text me and go on dates with me but randomly he will block me on all social media out of nowhere for a few days then text me back like nothing ever happened. Any who the other day I went to his game and he told me how much he loved me and apricated me that he was happy I went to his game. But then the next day he blocked me. that was about 4 days ago and yesterday he unblocked and told me how much he loved and missed me and kept asking " will you be mine" ? Am I doing something wrong? I mean I tell the guy I like him and love him to. I really like him and want to be with him but i don't know how much longer I can play this game of blocking and unblocking. What should I do? Why does he block me? What does he mean by I want you to be mine?

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like he could be cheating on you. When he blocks you, he's hiding you. That's my take.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's got something to hide... sorry :-(

What Guys Said 2

• he might have some other gal that he's playing around with and doesn't want you to notice her or her to notice you? i can't really think of any other reason for that kind of irregular behaviour

• Cute.

What Girls Said 1

• If he randomly blocks you for no reason that's a red flag, abort mission. In my experience a guy who does that is a guy with a secret and that secret is another girl 9/10 times. Chances are he's not going to change. Find someone better honey I'm sure you deserve it