Why an I still single?

I don't mean to be conceded but I don't consider myself ugly. I don't get why it's so hard to find a boyfriend. I have lots of guy friends and all my female friends are always saying I'm pretty and that they didn't know why I'm single. I have ADHD so I can be a little crazy or annoying at times but usually that's what people like about me because it's funny. One person said I'm not approachable and I seem "too hard to get". Honestly it's starting to lower my self esteem. And thoughts?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• I suspect it's because you're not overtly sexual, and if you are under 18 the dating scene isn't really much to miss out on even if it feels like that now. It'll get a lot better for you in a few years when people your age are more mature. Basically what you are looking for emotionally is too much for most people your age. A lot of people are just doing sexual experimentation. At least that's how it was when I was a teenager.

• I would say just put yourself out there more. I'm the same way. I'm super shy and awkward and I come off as unapproachable. I would say if you want to get a boyfriend, just be more social. Go to places where they'll be eligible guys. Smile more, take risks, approach some guys maybe. Good luck🙂