Facebook Request?

Facebook Request?
So I was on my boyfriends facebook and he showed me something and I clicked 'Outgoing Requests' which shows friend requests that you've sent... I saw a few girls on there but it doesn't say when he sent them. How should I feel about this? He doesn't know that I saw that part but I asked him the next day if he sends out friend requests to random girls and he told me no. I don't know what to think honestly.. I know it could have been from a long time ago, even before me because I looked at mine and I had sent one out and I sent it a long time ago. How shoud I feel

What Guys Said 1

• Don't feel hurt. He did trusted you to show you. Also if you care, love him and trust him then I don't think he would cheat on you. Maybe those friend's requests were from a long time ago.

• Honestly I think they were.. Because I had a friend request that I sent out and I can't even remember when I sent it

• Yeah I think they were to. I had some like that and I just deleted them since the people didn't add me back.

What Girls Said 1

• Just say no!