I quickly lose interest if I'm confused?

So there's this guy I went on few dates with and I really liked him at first. But he has been showing some mixed/confusing signals and it got me wondering what are his intentions with me. I'm not sure if he is just taking slowly because he likes me and what's to get to know me better before even kissing me, or he put me in the friend-zone. But whatever it is, I don't like that feeling of being confused. It's either black or white when it comes to dating for me. I gave him enough signs that I want to be with him, and he did too, but he is just not making it physical yet and he is bad at texting. My guts are telling me that he likes me a lot and just wants to take it slow (which is okay and it SHOULDN'T turn me off - but it did.) And now I hate myself for it. He asked to see me again and I want to bring that spark back again, but I don't know how? :(

It's just so stupid because it's nothing drastic, he just didn't kiss me on a third date. Actually, I tried to kiss him but he turned his cheek. And it turned me off. He didn't do anything wrong though, there's nothing wrong with not kissing after 3rd date, it's just me I guess. I wanted it so badly and I got reject and... crap, the spark was gone. :(

What Guys Said 2

• I'm the same way I get confused and ask myself "is this worth it?". Dating a hard of hearing gal who puts no effort into texts but is fun when we are together, I suggested leaving voice-mails

• It's normal. Your mind wanted someone who give your spark.

What Girls Said 1

• Perhaps you are embarrassed? You went for a kiss and it got rejected...

• Yeah I am. :( We talked about that later and he told me he will kiss me next time, but I still feel bad and awkward. Not sure if I want to kiss anymore...