Is this relationship moving to quickly did we move in together to fast?

Break it down: she was out of a 2 year relationship, 3 weeks before we started dating we have been together 3 months. We decided to live together after a month together.

we have been arguing a bit lately. She accused me of cheating and lying, saying "you've becoming cold and distant towards me etc".

i have seen her texting her ex behind my back, but for some reason she delete their convo's. I went on my computer and seen she's been looking him up on social media non stop.

I have question her about it and her response is:

"baby I swear you're my one and only, my soul mate, you complete me. You're the one only one I want."

Most Helpful Girl

• She is obviously carrying a lot of baggage regarding her ex. I'd go so far as to think she still has feelings for him and wonder if you were a rebound.

Now that you've moved in together, I'm not sure what your best course of action should be. I'd say move back out until she figures out what she wants.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, things happened too quickly between you, you should've waited more. I find it hard to believe in what she says, according to what you said.

What Girls Said 2

• The first person to accuse the other of cheating is usually the one hiding something. But, to answer your question, yes, I do believe that you are moving way too fast considering that she had just come out of a long relationship. It takes time to get over someone and 3 weeks is definitely not long enough... I think that you might just be the rebound and she is definitely not over her ex, since she is still communicating with him and also cyber-stalking him.

• I think you two did move in too fast perhaps didn't even give her enough time to get over her ex.. and therefor all these insecurities are bringing out the worst in you two.

What Guys Said 1