She is uploading poems and songs on instagram which depict our situation... what does it mean?

This girl and i had a fight... we havnt talked for like 3months...
I blew her off (completely ignored her) coz she was flirting with some other dude in the class... i got all butthurt and angry...
but she is on social media and she doesn't know that i check out her profile on instagram... coz im not on social media...
She is not coming to class since 2 months... and..
she uploads poems and songs which literally have my name in it... the English translation of my name is "sky"...
so her poems always have "sky" or "skies" in it...
what does it mean? pls help me
few examples of her poems are -
1. He left her with a deep cut, never could it be healed and then many wonded their heart trying to get her but the scars kept her heart sealed.
2. Dont you see the love in her eyes? you are her land and her skies.
Please help me...

• She really likes me from heart and missing me.
  • I should not think about it much unless she reaches out to me directly

What Girls Said 2

• She's crazy!!! Runnnnnnn

Hahaha I'm just kidding that is her coping mechanism. By doing those things it's helping her deal with her feelings. Just ignore it and live your life.

• Do u think her feelings for me are true? she really likes me from heart?

• Thnx a lot... love ya :) .

• You are welcome. Good luck Romeo.

• Dear lord. The melodrama.

Just leave it alone for now. If she wants you back in her life, she'll reach out. This is just showboating, in my opinion.

• Do u think... her feelings for me are true? she really likes me from heart?

• No. I think she just likes the attention that she's getting from you and everyone else by being dramatic.

What Guys Said 0