Girls, Don't girls ever like average looking guys?

I did not get the good looking gene and many girls have said that I'm average looking and unattractive. *sighs*

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course, we do. Average looking and unattractive are two different things. I don't see how they could say that you are both average and unattractive. One or the other. Average, is in fact that, average. Most guys are average-looking, just as most women are average-looking.

• One girl said I was unattractive, but the others said average, even they didn't want to speak to me.

• Well, looks are subjective and obviously they are not worth your time and effort anyway. They sound like stuck-up bitches.

• Thank you for MHGirl!

What Girls Said 3

• Over here it's mostly average guys (that's why it's called average)
    Am I sad because it's not full of models? Nah I'm happy already with an 'average' guy

• Yeah if they have a good personality to make up for it. Guys can I suppose "grow on" girls.

• Girls can like average guys but you had to have a really good personality, have charism and great abs. If you have abs the majority if girls would like you even if you're just average looking