What is the guy doing?

I was on a date with this guy who asked me out, we had a great time, had things incommon and had an instant attraction, we made out! After it was radio silence until I asked him to be honest if he wanted to see me again and he said that he wanted to and that he had a good time but that he is not good in replying or writing to people (which is true). It's been 2 weeks and nothing (one of them was Easter holidays and off from school). Two days ago, he randomly likes my pictures which means that he went to my profile to see the old pictures yet no message. WHAT'S his deal?

Why did he say that he want to meet again when he could back out of it yet ignoring/ghosting? What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's up to you if you think the chemistry is worth the chase, but I've been in a similar situation and it was exhausting. The constant second guessing and mind games... turns out after a year of this (dumb I know) it turns out he just wasn't "that into me" and had been seeing other people. Used the same "I'm bad at texting" line. I'm not saying this guy is the same... just think of yourself first. Is it worth the chase? If so, he may need some coaxing to be more proactive when communicating

• The thing is that he is ALWAYS online and likes peoples stuff on Facebook and I have already been the one who wrote the first two times after we had the date so I'm not going make a fool outta myself even if I want to write and talk to him and meet him again. Why can't he be the one contacting me? Everywhere I turn something reminds me of him that makes me wanna write to him. He obviously had time to go to my profile and like my pictures but can'r write Hi?

• That's what I'm saying. I know you like him but it sounds like more trouble than it's worth. That's happened to me a couple of times, come to think of it. It's such a relief when you find someone you're into that initiates and doesn't play games... doesn't make you second guess that they like you as much or more as you do them

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0