What is considered putting yourself out there?

I was working with my trainer today and he goes dude you get any girls yet I reply no man and he goes you gotta put yourself out there more

Thanks for opinions

Most Helpful Girl

• In a word, confidence.

In a sentence, dont be afraid to unlock your potential because an illusion called fear is standing in ur way.

This is coming from someone who does not take that advice😂

What Girls Said 1

• He is telling you to step up your game and approach some girls

• There's nothing I can do if they aren't attracted

• Well it's people that push it on me cause I'll still be single when I'm 40

• Its none of their business, I'm pretty sure you'll find someone in the right time and most people don't usually go out to look for someone, you might find someone instantly which will make you approach them

What Guys Said 3

• It means exactly that, put yourself out there. Talk with as many girls as you possibly can. Open your eyes and look for opportunities, they are EVERYWHERE. Use dating sites. You have to think of it as you're jobless and looking for a job, apply, apply, apply.

• Where are these opportunities

• I was once put in a trash can and rolled down a hill, why don't you explain that to me? It doesn't matter, that's in the past. Stop dwelling on past bad experiences, work on making our future better. Ignore those that bring negativity in your life, you don't need that.

• It's hard man

• Leaving your home and meeting people as in going up to strangers or friends-of-friends and introducing yourself and getting to know them and building social connections!

• Well I don't have a social circle to work with

• yea I meant to type that under my opinion, my bad lol

• @guy532 meant to type what? I have tried to tell these guys that a girl want a good looking guy not some caveman looking guy

• Essentially it means making more of an effort and being confident you know going to bars or were-ever girls go to hang out were you live, and talking with them trying to get numbers, putting yourself out there.

• http://imgur.com/Lb7So4Y I'm not confident how can I be when I look like this. I'm horrible at flirting I can't pick up when a girls interested the only time I have heard girls stare at me is when I'm with friends and that's only cause they notice because I never do

• Then use it to your advantage.

• Nothing's working my looks or personality I somehow seem to defy the odds