What's my problem?

Okay so i don't know whether or not anyone can relate and thats fine but can you all give me an opinion on why this is?

It seems like literally any guy i start to talk to i get possesive over, and it's not even like its been weeks it literally sometimes is within 30 minutes. After that, if we are both feeling eachother i automatically will get pissed if i see them talking to anyone else or even if they mention a past relationship. Feel free to be brutally honest, is this crazy?

Most Helpful Guy

• there's a possibility of crazy... but i believe they just call it "clingy" for now.
    its a sign of a dedicated (or potentially dedicated) girl that is trying WAY too hard.
    you might want to step back a bit... i bet those guys probably left you too...
    its alright to feel possessive, its another to act... but both can be noticed. try to hold back till something is established.

• I don't even show it though or mention it they never really know i'm just crazy pissed inside.

• and you think guys don't notice that... we do... we just don't say anything. open your mind...
      be pissed AFTER something is established... not before. or else, thats just creepy.

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess you've been single for long? Or you're just dissapointed by seeing someone you like talking and having fun with other girls except you, that's normal i get a little jealous but nothing serious if you mean that then there's no problem but if you're really possessive you should try to ignore it and don't get your hopes up too soon :)

• Lol yeah its been a while so that could be it, cause it really hasn't been like this before i get possessive but def not this quick. Thanks for your opinion

• You're welcome

What Guys Said 3

• Its natural, relationships always grow with time no matter the person. If you know a bit about psychology then you'll know that from a sociocultural stand point stated in principle 1 is that 'human beings are social animals, and we have a basic need to belong' and its one our biggest failings. We tend to become short tempered, obsessive, jealous, greedy, envious, all that corrupts us. Its our way of communicating on a very basic level.

• Are you like this with objects? As a kid did you always take the toys and not share?

• Yes i'd say so

• Then you might have borderline personality disorder. I am not a psychologist or doctor though, I just know someone who does this.

• yup. crazy

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think you're necessarily 'crazy' for that reason alone.
    Perhaps you just get emotionally invested way too soon, hence your getting possessive pretty quick. That's why trying to have a BIT of a guard up at first is generally a good idea.