Would a Girl date a Guy that doesn't have a Job?

Would a Girl date a Guy that is in his early 20's that has never had a Job and that had also dropped out of High School?

Most Helpful Guy

• I find the responses from most of the females quite sexist. It proves that irrespective of all the feminist activities and all the equality crap, they still would like to be spoon fed and be taken care of by their partners.

A guy would never resort to checking out the employability Or financial status when he looks for a partner.

Hypocrisy much.

• Very true man, Well said I don't give a damn if a girl is employed or not no matter what age she is. I i really like her, I don't care about her Financial/Career Status at all. I just wanna be with her.

• That is the reason you see the rock stars and the multi achievers among men would not stick around a particular love interest. Many of them are also often dumped just before they end up among stars.

• Carry on whatever you are doing, even if it means you are crawling you are progressing.
      Its all about the moolah for the hypocrite chicks

p. s: Rome wasn't built in a day

What Girls Said 15

• My boyfriend doesn't have a job. Not a big deal. Buuuuut the fact that he's not doing anything like school would concern me a bit. If he was looking for a job, I'd consider him, but if he wasn't then I'm not interested.

• Seems like a guy with no ambition. Something girls pretty much dislike. I have dated guys that are unemployed, without cars and those that have dropped out of high school. I looked beyond their circumstance and at their potential. This man has no potential.

• Why do you say that?

• If he had potential, he would have either had at least one job, or is actively trying to better himself. Based on this description I see nothing that would be rewarding in dating this guy.

• Only if he's actively looking for a job. Not having a high school diploma or even a GED is a huge disadvantage in terms of what kind of jobs he can get though. I want to be with someone who is career oriented and ambitious, as I am. Being in your early 20's and never having had a job of any kind doesn't show much ambition. How do you support yourself?

• I live with my parents, Also sale stuff on online.

• Ok maybe it's just a US thing lol. I didn't go to school with rich kids.

• I know you have to call the employer back after an interview and I have everytime I had one. All the times I have called they have said we still have your application on file and all that bullshit. Every time I call them they say the same thing over and over and I never get the job. It's not like I haven't been trying.

• I probably would not. I date with the intent of long term developing and I don't make enough to support another person. I don't need a guy to have a ton of money but I must know he can support himself.

• Yes I would!

• It would depend on why he hasn't got a job is it because he just doesn't want to work or is it for a actual reason like work hasn't been available? If its the latter then yeah sure but if its because he just cannot be bothered to work or go to school then no thanks I'll pass.

• My boyfriend is unemployed and he's a highschool dropout. We've been dating for a year and it's going great! If only someone in this damn country would hire him! He has been trying for so long now, my poor baby :( but I know one day he'll get a job :)

• Id date him and work to get us both along on steady jobs etc

• No I would not date a guy like that

• Nope, but I will date a guy that is in college even if he has no job

• Probably not.. It really depends. What is that guy doing with his life at the moment? If he's not trying to find a job or not planning on going back to school, then that will probably not make me want to date him.

• Yes of course. My boyfriend graduated from high school, he is 23 and has never had a job but considering running is own business in the near future, which I am a part of. All I care about is loyalty and personality, nothing else matters to be honest. I am so happy in my relationship, even though money is a bit tight but we find joy in spending time with each other and enjoying each others' presence. I don't need gifts/that kind of material stuff. Just him is more than enough :)

• No, she wouldn't. The guys is supposed pay and give gift to the girls, if you have no jobs you can't do it

• I would.

• No thanks, sounds like someone that's going nowhere in their life.

• So if i take ur hand and walk side by side wid meh, we are going sumwhere right?

What Guys Said 4

• Well if your not in high school and you don't have a job, then what the fuck does a man do. Infact, what does anyone do? I suppose if you had a health problem or something but really girls want a man who's a bit more productive with his time.

• No. I dont think so, but stranger things I have seen

• Yeah I wish! A lot of guys that young can't get welfare. They can go to a career program but they have to graduate highschool or get a GED, but they usually turn you away at that age or help you find a job or program that betters your chances. My grandpa got cut off because they said that he's healthy enough to find a job but he's not. It's harder to get welfare nowadays and it may be eliminated by the time I have grandkids

• Whoops! This reply was for someone else! Sorry!

• Happens all the time. Hence, Welfare.

• You won't get anyone good.