What does it mean if a guy doesn't really text anymore after a great night hanging out?

OK so I've known this guy for like 3 years now and when I first met him we used to hang out a lot and then we just slowly stopped. he was that guy for some reason I always went back to and over some we got in a really big argument but then I apologized like a couple months ago. So we have been texting everyday all day since but here's the thing he has a girlfriend so we couldn't really hang out a lot he always tried but it was me who didn't want to so the other night we hung out and had a great time..he had to leave because his girlfriend needed to talk to him so a couple hours later he text me and he was texting me the next day too but after that I haven't really heard from him. Was I just some kind of booty call?

Most Helpful Girl

• Did you have sex with him? I did not think that was the case until you asked if you were booty call. So, yes, if you had sex or made out with him, you were booty call. Don't mess with guys who are in relationships. The best you will get from that is booty call/sidekick girl status.

What Guys Said 1

• If you didn't have sexual relations with him, then he might just be confused with who he likes best...if you did, then he is most likely just getting a "quick thrill" out of you. Not to mention he's also a cheater..if he does that.

What Girls Said 1

• If he has a girlfriend...and you guys "hung" out= does that mean you guys had sex? If so then you were. He's probably NOT texting you because he's busy with his girlfriend and life. Good Luck!