I like my friend?

A few monthsago i started crushing on my guy friend. Our friend group tell me that he likes me and they have been trying to get us together. But on a band trip with all of us, they kept telling him to hold my hand and he wouldn't. He told a friend that everyone else made him feel awkward even though we had a chance. What should i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• obviously he doesn't want to be pressured, and if you do like him then all you have to do his hold his hand. Most likely he will jump away (Shocked at sudden development) All you have to do is smile and say "Whats wrong?" and reach your hand out to him. but that is only if you are sure if he likes you. If you aren't sure, next time your alone together, ask him what he thinks of you and look him in the eyes. If he blushes, turns his head and says something like "I dont know..." or "What do you think of me?' Tell him. But if he straight up says your friends then it is up to you. You can either tell him you like him or leave your relationship at friends. in life there are never any guarantees so do what you think is right.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you should ask him out!

What Guys Said 2

• Well your friends are being really immature, and obviously he's quite uncomfortable with the situation. You should maybe find more private time so its more intimate and natural. Ask him to meet up sometime, plan a date, an outing something you can do things more freely and without as much pressure.

• Well, may be he is a shy type of guy and he is really not comfortable being around so many people.

What Girls Said 0