Thinking about trying Tinder, but... ?

I am thinking about downloading and signing up for Tinder. I've been reading a lot reviews on the app with lots of complaints about many glitches, frequent crashes, robots, and more. And then there are many saying that it's great in every way.
What are your thoughts on Tinder and is it worth trying? I just wanna interact/message with girls; not looking for one-night stands or things like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's fun! Although, be prepared to get ghosted out. Most of them just stop responding out of the blue (because they got a new match). But there are idiots everywhere, real life or dating apps, it doesn't matter. What matters is there are also great people out there. I joined Tinder 3 weeks ago and after 4 days I met my current boyfriend there. You just gotta be fast, if you like a girl ask her out on a date the very same day if possible!

Most Helpful Guy

• You can meet some solid girls on it for sure. Just swipe right for every girl and message the girls you like, because you want a lot of matches. Most girls put what they're looking for on their profile, so it won't be hard to see who wants more than a one night stand (most girls if you impress her).

Only issues I've had with it is that every now and then you'll come across fake accounts. But those are easy to spot. And you'll have a lot of matches anyways, so it won't matter

What Girls Said 5

• No don't do it!

• I don't experience many glitches. It's a good way to meet people, just have to be wary that a lot of people only want something causal

• It is very glitchy and the messages sometimes don't show, but i did meet a very great guy, soo i think you should definitely try it you never know what you will meet...

• Tinder is very glitchy but I did meet my current boyfriend through tinder sooo... m

• I've heard there's some crazy people on there but you can try it.

What Guys Said 7

• personally, i think it is the stupidest thing ever. it is literally a Rate-A-Selfie app. but to each their own

• Tinder is good and worth trying... however, it's meant for dating, not for just chatting. If you want to socialise, there are better venues for that.

• It crashes consistently after about 5 minutes every time I use it. This happened on my old galaxy s4 and on my new device as well. It's a trash app, but there are tons of people on there. Also a lot of people will "like" you but not respond to your messages, presumably because they're only using it for validation or to see who likes them, not because they actually wanna talk to anyone.

• How tinder works

> be tall jacked athletic like me
    > post your jacked shirtless pic
    > buy a big jar
    > collect pussiws

• You'll definitely match with lots of fake profiles and you'll meet people who are there just for friendships or whatever. Not everyone on Tinder is for ONS or even relationships but the majority is.

• Tried, and not worth it but give it a whirl

• Well, my friends have been on it for a year and they told me most of the girls on it are sluts, so if your looking for a real relationship its probably a bad idea to try.