Girls, I Want To Date A White Women How can I?

Hi I'm from San Antonio TX I'm a black male 28yrs old 5'6 I want to know how can I date a white women or ask them out I never been with a white women I love them but always want to date one can someone tell me how

5

Most Helpful Girl

• ... in pretty much the same way as you would date a woman of any other race?
    It's not like us white women are like unicorns or anything. We're just as human as anybody else.

What Girls Said 4

• .. just ask one out?

• White girls love black men just as much as black men love white women. But we're mostly attracted to the confident swagger that many black men naturally exude. Without that swagger, you're just a white guy. Go for it!

• Get up and get out and go meet someone and just socialize and talk to them. See how it goes and then maybe after that ask her out.

• Umm go up to them and ask them out? Start a conversation. AND THEN ask her out.