What would you say to someone if you were rejecting them?

In a situation that someone wants to date you but you don't have mutual feelings toward them.
I would let the guy down in a way that wouldn't hurt his feelings.
For example: I like you a lot but I'm just not ready for a relationship.
Also, what's the best way in which you would like to be let down/rejected?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll always respectful and polite and I just simply tell them the truth but I do it in a way that doesn't make them feel bad.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, while rejecting one must tell the truth, they should be straightforward but at the same time should try to be polite as well.

• "No."

• Your not good looking enough so bye.

What Girls Said 3

• I tell guys I don't want a relationship, but it never works. There's always all this "why" crap and all this trying to talk me into it. And nowadays guys will ditch the pretense if you say you don't want a relationship and start asking about just having casual sex, which is really what they want 9 times out of 10 anyways. So now I have to come up with something that will get rid of them on the spot without getting cursed out because I don't want to date them or have sex with them.

I mainly have the above problem at work when I know I will see the guy again. Otherwise, I just give them a wrong number or give the right number and never answer or respond. But I keep a biotch face and don't act that friendly, and it keeps guys at bay for the most part when I'm not interested. Don't ever say "I like you a lot," either--it gives false hope for the future.

I don't want to be rejected--that's why I never ask anyone out. If I ask someone out, it has always been a friend whom I could totally tell liked me.

• I would like someone to reject me the way that they would like to be rejected. I would tell them I'm sorry I just don't want to go out with you.

• http://m.imgur.com/gFp71Pw

Jk lol, I would be polite about it