Who would you choose?

High school sweet heart who is 10,000 miles away who wants you to move in with him. You know exactly who he is and know his family as well. He is responsible, intelligent, sweet, honest, caring guy. But he's not a phone person and usually doesn't call back the same day (not just you, but to everybody). You keep in contact with him through AIM about 4-5 times a week but only 1-2 times on the phone. He's coming back to get you to move with him in 2 months

OR, a guy who you just met not too long ago(have worked with him for 7 months) who is just 2 hours away in college will be graduating in 2 years. He has gorgeous tanned skin with blonde curls and beautiful blue eyes. He's parents own a golf course. He is willing to travel 1-2 times in 2 weeks to see you. He SEEMS like a sweet, honest person. You guys definitely have chemistry together.

Stay where you are and take a chance with him? Or take a chance to see the different side of the world and move with your high school sweetheart?

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you crazy? I would definitely go with my high school sweetheart if he was like the guy you described. He sounds amazing. I know taking a chance with the semi-unknown is really appealing, but I think you would probably end up regretting giving up your chance to be with your high school sweetheart in the long run. For me, the "What if?" and "What would have happened?" questions would be way worse down the road if I didn't go with that wonderful guy.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• One observation. 10000 miles means almost 10 time zones. Keep that in mind when he doesn't call often. It sounds like you already agreed to the move. Yes? Or he's asking now? Were sure earlier but having second thoughts?

• I know that you know this....but time zones are only east to west. 10,000 miles could be north by northwest...aka this guy could be in alaska, which is only (2 or 3) hours slower than the west coast.

• 10,000 miles and only 1 hr difference, then it sounds like you are on opposite sides of the equator. Anyway that throws out what I said about the time difference.

• Yes but ....now that I think about the doesn't call often' what difference will it make when she's moved in with him? All the dude has gotta do is yell down the hall: For example "HONEYY, have you seen my toothbrush??" Pretty corny for him to be picking up the Razor (not the gillette kind, the cellphone) and calling his girl down the hall !

• My sister had the same type of questions going through her mind at one time.

My mom was the one who said to her."If you don't go, than you'll spend the rest of your life asking 'What if'".

Go to the High school sweetheart.

• I would go with the high school sweet heart if he is what you make him out to be

What Girls Said 2

• Personally, if it were me, I'd go with your sweetheart. Take that chance. You may end up liking that part of the world. When describing the guys, you listed personality traits for your sweetheart, but as for the new guy, you mainly discussed looks and characteristics that you were unsure of. Do you want to risk something you've built up for a while for a chance at a lesser prize?

Sorry if that came off as any way but helpful.

• Go with the high school sweetie. If he is exactly as you describe, then he is a keeper. Knowing him well and knowing his family are very important things. Think long term. Don't be swayed by glitz, it rubs off.