I'm wondering if I read this guy wrong?

There is this guy at work that I thought was cute. He's never really made it seem like he had any interest in me so I forgot about him. But a couple weeks ago I was making up time in his department and he started talking to me a lot. Way more than he ever had before. We talked a lot about different geeky shows that we both loved and he joked that he couldn't talk to me anymore because I hadn't seen Deadpool yet. We continued to talk to the point that his lead was like "Stop distracting her" and he was like "I am helping her" He told me about his fearless niece and other things. When we were talking he was looking into my eyes and he was smiling a lot. I left to go back to my own department. When I was on my break he smiled and waved when he left. Which he had never done before. The next day I came in again to make up more time. We continued to talk to me even after his lead was like He's not allowed to talk to you today haha.(in a joking tone) We talked about Doctor Who and other similar shows. At one point he was like oh I just out Whovianed you haha. When we were talking about Doctor Who it seemed like he was checking out my boobs. I was feeling confident that he liked me as a person and enjoyed my personality so I gave him a note that said. "If you ever want to hang out let me know." then my name and my phone number. I felt like it was casual and not too forward. It's been two weeks and he has never texted me or called me. Did I read him wrong? Was he not interested in me at all? Does he just like to talk? Should I just pretend it never happened and try to talk to him on the rare occasions that I see him.

Most Helpful Guy

• I can see your conundrum. Maybe he is a face to face guy and trying to get him to make the first call to you a bit cold was just to much for him.
    On the other hand it might of just been as simple as just a co-worker being friendly. It's tough to fathem

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• Just say hi and move on with ur business...
    Obviously he knows u like him... i would say just move on

• I think he only likes to talk to you. He enjoys your company while talking only.

What Girls Said 0