Is any one eles worried about being alone?

Dont get me wrong i am happy with single life as i have a hard time opening up to people and tend to push my ralationships away and become distant when it gets serious. I have been in 2 relationships I am 21 i don't want to end up a lone how can I change?

Most Helpful Guy

• The only people who don't worry about being alone are:

o The ones who don't think and just blunder into whatever relationship they come to.
    o The ones who have never been alone, always having friends or family about
    o The ones who are so effortlessly attractive they can't GET to be alone.

When you really want to not be alone. You will let people in. When you push people away, your really probably afraid of their feelings one way or another. Either afraid they won't care for you back the same way, or afraid that you don't want them to care as much as they do.

So, what you need to do, is communicate with people when you feel like pushing them away. You need to risk being badly hurt to find real love.

Most Helpful Girl

• In terms of relationships, yes I'm alone. But I don't really mind

What Guys Said 2

• I am single by choice, I have always been single. No, I am not worried about being alone at all.

I am fine with that.

• no :))))))

What Girls Said 0