Should I let my boyfriend go to Spain for a month and a half without me? Please help?

This June me and my partner will be together 6 years. In them 6 years we have had ups and downs but at the end we love each other very much and I would like to spend the rest of my life with him. In years we have never ever once gone away on holidays together every summer I ask and ask and he has plans with his friends. He always goes away with the lads. Every year he has gone to Amsterdam , Spain, Bulgaria , Poland etc. I work I have my own money so I'm not expecting him to pay for it and wisk me away. At Christmas ( just gone) I said okay this summer where doing something and I could tell he was not bothered and everytime I said a certain place he said no. So I left it for a few weeks I didn't mention a holiday but he knew I was saving for a holiday with him, he drops a bomb on me 3 weeks ago. ' oh by the way I booked Spain for a month with my friend karl' where going may 25th won't be back till June 29th. I am shocked , angry , upset. I just can't belive it. Every year he leaves and he new I wanted to do something with him. I though this year would be our year. I asked him not to go and to think about it and I said is there anyway you won't go? He said no I'm 100% going. He started calling me selfish and I'm bitter. Off course I'm bitter , I'm a human I have needs, I have wants, off course I'm jealous he's leaving for a month without me to go to Spain and won't do anything with me. I said when your back can we do something he said no because he won't have the money. So what will I do? Should I let him go? Should I be okay with this? I feel angry and resentment. Please help!! My friends said if that was there boyfriend they wouldn't let him go? I'm 23 he's 23 also, I know a month isn't exactly really long it's just the fact he choose that over me again. I'm so scared for may to come 😢😢 help

What Guys Said 1

• He said he is still going. And I don't think you trying to stop him will work. He seems like his mind is made up and he is not going to listen. Maybe he goes on these trips to have some space and a break from you. I would take a trip with a friend to get back at him and see how he likes it. Yes what he is doing is a little selfish and he could even a short get away with you some where not to far or even a short cruise or something with you. Their is always other options and choices. I feel he been doing these trips so long that your going to have to accept it since it's starting to become a habit.

What Girls Said 1

• Oh dear... This is a disaster. You need to end this because I am sorry but he doesn't seem to consider you or your needs. He is going away for a month without you and to spain? Magaluf I am guessing?