Guys, what repels you most about girls that you want to date? I need to figure out what I am doing wrong?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Bringing up that you are a feminist. Very few guys want to date a woman that believes the men in our society are so sexist against women, that you need a special group to protect yourselves from us. This shows the woman has huge issues with men. Think about how most women feel about men's rights activists, especially if it is such a big deal that he feels the need to bring that up right away, almost like he is challenging her to question it.

Getting on to us, or correcting our behavior. Even on a first date women often get on to us for some joke we make, or try to correct us on the way we do something. A woman that is that controlling on a first date will eat the guy alive in a relationship.

Talking about how important traits are to you, that we clearly don't have. I think a lot of women do this as a way to brag to show off to the guy. They guys instead just assumes she is talking down to him.

Being overly shy. I know guys tell women we like shy girls, but the body language of a shy person, and the body language of a person that doesn't like us is often the same. They both give us the feeling that she doesn't want to be near us.

Not putting any effort into our dates. Making us do all the work, where you just show up and look pretty, can make it feel like we are the only ones even trying.

Being boring. I know lots of girls that have flat out told me they don't have any hobbies. These women typically turn causing drama into their hobby.

Blaming all past relationship failures on the men. If you think nothing was ever your fault in your past relationships, then chances are you aren't correcting your problem, and he will end up being the next guy that you are talking shit about.

Talking about the types of people you don't like. Without meaning to you can actually say how much you dislike the guy, just because you don't know him that well. I actually had a woman tell me that she liked the fact I would never date a black woman. I don't know where she got that idea, but despite the fact I have very fair skin, I have a black person in my family tree so I am part black. I found her comment to be very offensive.

Not appreciating the type of date that he takes you on. It is a lot harder to plan a date than most women seem to realize. We don't always know what you like yet, and have to try and balance your likes with also being able to find a place where we can actually talk and get to know each other. That cuts into creativity.

What Guys Said 24

• if you wanna figure out what "you're" doing wrong, why are you asking what repels us?

tell us about you and what you do

• I'm just generally an impatient person. I'm honest about everything, I'll keep my mouth shut to avoid hurting someone's feelings but I refuse to lie when asked and I refuse to be fake.

• but did you display your impatient tendencies when hanging out with him?

• Well, I never want to date but still to answer your questions, there are some things that I find repelling about women.

On physical looks:

1. Long hair.

2. Being physically unfit.

On personality:

1. judgmental nature.

2. Immature and being a drama queen.

3. Habit of constantly lying.

4. Flirty nature.

5. Not giving importance to hygiene.

All these qualities are totally unappealing to me.

• Understanding that gender equality is probably the pinnacle of the relationship. There is give and take in everything. Girls I would not want to date either are 1: not involved with me, for example, the girl didn't show any intent on getting to know me. 2: showing too much intent with me, giving me the feeling that they are a bit too needy. and finally the grand finale 3: Not sharing a similar cultural understanding as myself, ie: world outlook, politics, music, child-rearing, one of those, pick one and should be sufficient at least until your 4th date. Hope this helps somewhat, rather superficial answer, but you can ask deeper questions once I know more.

• You can't do something wrong in dating. Everyone is unique and will appreciate different qualities. For me personally: Respect my boundaries and treat me how you want to be treated. I'm not looking for a boyfriend or girlfriend, I'm looking for a partner. That means mutual respect.

• Talking about exes, other guys
    Clear Lack of self confidence

Those are first two things to come to mind!

• If my friends call u a slut and i see u flirting with other dudes right infront of my face...
    I will dump you're ass right then and there

• Too needy/clingy
    Not able to think for themselves
    Disrespectful of others/lack self awareness
    Low class attitude/behavior

• Not in any particular order.

1. Games
    2. Unreliability/flakey
    3. Selfishness
    4. Dishonesty
    5. Cold

• Toxic personalities and obesity. Those two things can never be overcome no matter what other traits she might have.

• too clingy and doesn't give some space. or if she's too much fat. and also one more thing and that is immaturity.

• Dependent from make up and similar image attention to feel good with herself.
    Talk too much and listen too little.
    No spirit for adventure or no signs of curiosity for what surrounds her.

• Another one.
      When the girl aaaalways needs to grab a purse to get out of home.

• sloppy lifestyle. There's just something.. off about it. Sure, we can fuck, but I ain't moving under the same roof with such a person.

• mean, inconsiderate to others, lack of self confidence. lying, cheating, constant complaining ,

• Talking about exe's. I don't give a shit about exes so please SHUT THE FUCK UP !

• smartassing, and disrespecting

• Nagging, being a control freak, and vanity.

• Lack of self-awareness
    Lack of understanding of what makes a man a man
    Tie-dye hair coloring
    No interest in personal physical health and fitness (i. e. fat)
    Passive-aggressiveness
    Inability or unwillingness to engage in intimacy

• Arrogant loving them selfs

• what repels me most about females is the drinking and flirting thats about it really.

• if she's a ho.

• Big tits and skinny

• The lie about what they like. O your a gamer I game also. She only played directed tap games and sims.

• Insecurities, dull, more worried about doing things wrong than doing things right.

It doesn't really score you any points with me that you're not sleeping with my brother, its a lose points situation, not one where you gain them. It would matter that you can strike up an interesting conversation. Seeing the point here?

• Desperation, acts weird like turn off weird, and smells funky