Guys: what do you think when your ex girlfriend puts up sexy (not crude) selfies on Instagram?

Like bikini shot sexy not here are my boobs sexy...

Most Helpful Guy

• All women want to feel desired and usually after a break up that's when they feel the least desirable and want to get attention to feel better about themselves, it's standard female behavior, even I knew that. :)

What Guys Said 11

• I don't use Instagram but, if I did, why would I follow an ex? It's over and you don't move forward by looking backwards!

• I just dont pay attention much cause I dont see the reasoning behind needing to put those up.

• its just a bikini, thats like almost an everyday thing for me.

• well, if I have a girlfriend who can show off like that, then I guess I should be proud and not jealous!
    as long as it's nothing trashy or just too much it's fine

• If you are sexy go for it and make the world a better place :)

• But first send me than I critisize them for you... ha ha haaa

• Had to put in a space between full stops as I am not allowed to post links haha

• Than can ı dream that you send me a message than I copy the link from there :) And I would also learn who is this brave and attractive women :)

• I've never had a long term relationship with a woman that was an internet attention whore. That's kind of one of the tests they have to pass...

• I dig them, and wouldn't think more than her wanting to feel sexy.

• if she is an EX thats up to her what she does. and why would i care

• So you would t think less of her? We ended on good terms..

• id she is trying to move on from our relationship by attracting someone else that's her prerogative. if she is trying to make my jealous it wouldn't work.
      i'm not saying i would think less of her but its is not my place anymore to judge what she can and can not do with her life. or give any input unless asked..

• Well they often do. I don't really care, but sometimes you gotta brag.. You see that? I did it 8)

• ex? unless I still have a thing for her, who cares.

• although to edit that slightly, if she is randomly just posting bikini shots, I would think she is begging for attention and in my opinion, that in itself is a no-go for me.

• don't care.. she's an ex.. I've already moved on. Likely never even would see them.

What Girls Said 3

• I would feel embarrassed!

• she's being normal and she's your ex so you can't complain mr x

• Some of them like it, others don't care while others get jealous over the fact that she is getting male attention.