Who else hates dating?

It sucks. I got out of the 4 year long relationship a year ago and well yeah it took me a whole year to recover from it. I was single, healing and just working and spending time with friends and on hobbies. But I got lonely. I was finally over my ex (and I though that there's nothing worst then getting over an ex), so I got back to dating. I want to fall in love again and I believe I can. But now that I am dating, I remembered how hard that actually is. There's nothing exiting about bunch of failed dates and meeting morons. I feel like I'll never fall in love again. And then when I finally meet an amazing guy, he just doesn't feel the same and ghosts out. I'm tired of always wondering if he likes me or not, or if I like him or not, is he gonna call me, what is he gonna think, how's sex gonna be, yada, yada, yada. I am also very picky (not physically) and after my last 2 week relationship that turned out to be another failure, I don't want to date anymore. Fuck this. But in the same time I don't want to be alone. I was even rejected for a one night stand. Like who the fuck in their right, single mind rejects a one night stand, guys? This is ridiculus, I can't even get laid! And I'm good looking.

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate dating. I have given up. As of today I am not bothering anymore. I have just run out of energy for dating.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some guys actually aren't into one night stands, crazy, I know! Actually just last night I was talking to a guy friend who said he is not into them, he is more of a relationship person, they are not common but do exist. Anyways, yeah, dating sucks horribly! I have been single for a long time, very long! And I either end up losing interest in someone which sucks because sometimes they are perfectly great guys but I just don't feel it. OR every time I have liked someone it ends up not happening, either they ghost after awhile or end up being a douche or are seeing other people, etc. Makes sense I guess because if they liked me back or weren't douches I would not have been single for as long as I have been. All relationships take is for both people to be on the same page, and that is hard to find. I am now hanging out with someone new and although it is exciting and fun, even this sucks! I am now waiting for him to disappear on me or for something to happen. Even when it is exciting, everything is still so up in the air that it is also anxiety provoking and scary to open up to getting hurt. Again. So yeah, I totally feel you, trust me. But, you have to keep going and do all this to find someone unfortunately, and I guess it will be worth it in the end.

What Guys Said 6

• datings alright, where i live its kinda essential to finding a partner, so yeah lol.

• Well yeah, if you want to find someone you have to date. -.-

• Can I message you? I'm bored.

• Well, I won't say I really hate dating. However I have decided I never want to date!.

• Dating is terrible but that doesn't mean you have to feel terrible about it. If you want to find what you're looking for, you have to look for it. You're going to find things you're not looking for in the process.

• I would not turn down a one night stand

• One night standstand
    Friends with benefits

• Agreed. Most people seem to make it into a game.
    Tired of games. No longer dating at all.

What Girls Said 4

• You and me both sis :/ I've been dating this guy for the last 2 years. He says he loves me and I love him. But getting to a real commitment has been hard... so I keep seeing other guys and tbh, it sucks.

Like I don't want to keep sitting across from someone new, telling him about my childhood, work, whatever, only to have it not work out. I like being in love. And I like getting to that point where you know all the boring surface stuff and get to dive a little deeper.

I'm sure we'll get there eventually <3

• Omg I am in the exact same situation, got out of a 3 and half year relationship in July last year! And since then all I've come across are douchebags, there was only been two guys since then that I've actually wanted something with and they turned out to be pricks too.

I have given up on dating. I think I'm just going to wait until I graduate university and then try again.

• Hang in there. Once you start dating again it takes time to fund someone-you gotta meet a few frogs before you find your prince (so to speak)

• So with you on that one! Also just got out of a 4 year relationship and getting back out there is hard, dating sucks.