Women what comes first for you in a man personality or looks?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's the looks

What Girls Said 11

• Looks are what catch our attention in the first few seconds. After that, personality takes over. But the attraction must be there enough that we are interested in getting to know your personality.

No one stops in line at Starbuck's and says, "Wow, that complete stranger over there that I've never spoken to seems to have a spiffy personality."

• His appearance, because it's his physical appearance which attracts me, but it's his personality that i fall in love with. So his personality determines if i continue dating him or not.

• Well for me, I go for looks first and then gradually focus on his personality as our relationship progresses ☺

• ... then if a man is REALLY HAIRY you won't ever to see his personality?

• you said that looks come first and then you gradually focus on personality. So if a man in haiiirrryyyy then his looks are creepy and hence you won't ever shift to his personality.

• @trickyuser2 oh okay I understand now! Lol well I mean I might be like friends with him but maybe because he wouldn't be my type as far as looks go, I wouldn't let it go further than that 😅

• Personality. We all get old and lose our looks, but if you can make me happy and make me laugh... yeah. It's all

• Unfortunately, usually appearance. You can't see a personality. It takes more time to get to know someone's personality.

• So if he was ugly you never see how much a good guy he is and a great personality?

• It would depend if he was in my life longer then just a glance across a crowded pub.

• So someone you new as a friend but then you got to like him more than a friend?

• Equally important

• Good looking, meaning he looks clean, well groomed.
    Hard working, kind and sense of humor.

• Personality is more important, but it's the looks that will draw me in initially.

• His appearance but I focus more on his personality and the way he treats me.

• Looks come first

• in first it's look : you know like love at first sight
    but it's just a crush
    you fell in love with the personality of the persons and it's what make you want to stay with him cause you feel comfortable

• So if he was ugly but had a great personality word you go out with him?

• I know like I word not kiss an ugly girl

• so that's simple if your average you must have a really good personnality and some abs (that's attract the majority if girls)
      if your ugly, you'll find a ugly and fat girl

What Guys Said 2

• Personality but on the other hand it's more difficult to get a girl interested in u when u aren't good looking

• For me, looks