Is my friend flirting with the guy I am seeing or am I just being paranoid?

I have to admit that I can be a little jealous and I am working on not being that way or always hiding it if I am. So maybe this is really no big deal, I can't tell. Anyways, I have a friend who in the past has gone after guys that she knows other girls like. It as if she hears someone wants them so she goes for it, like if she wins it some how validates her. She is dating someone now though that she is very serious about and I don't think would ever cheat on him. However, last year I was interested in someone and she knew that and knew him. One night we were at a bar and they ended up sitting pretty close and getting touchy feely but nothing more. I got angry that night at her and left. I am talking to someone else now and we were all out the other night playing darts. She started messing with him every time it was his turn to throw darts, like clapping or throwing something at him, then she was all giggly like I had never seen her, and then did this thing when he was throwing, where she was trying to get him to look at her rather than where he was throwing while throwing the darts. At one point they high fived and she was making fun of him for the way he did it, so they kept high fiving and she was showing him the "right" way to do it, silly, i know. She wasn't acting this way towards anyone else and usually doesn't. So, is she just trying to become friends with him because she knows that me and him are talking and she wants to get along with the person I am seeing? Or is this fliratious behavior? And am I just being my usual over jealous self?

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, of course it is a very flirty behavior. Honestly speaking this is not the kind of friend you would want to have in your life. What she is doing is inappropriate.

• I do want to talk to her about this. I am pretty sure that her flirting is only flirting and she would never cheat on her boyfriend. I also want to say that this is her personality and the only way she knows how to meet men (she was very promiscuous before her boyfriend and she is very young) but I stop myself because I know she would not do that if her boyfriend was there so why is she doing that to the guy I am seeing? I have to talk to her and tell her I will not have it this time, she needs to get along and be cordial and that is all that is appropriate.

What Girls Said 2

• Ask your friend!

• That is indeed flirtatious behavior. Your friend is a shitty person.