He's gone in a mood over this?

I'm seeing a guy who loves 40 minutes from me every time we met he's stayed at my home , yesterday he asked to meet me I said yes but he wants me to drive bear his home , he knows I'm not a confident driver because I've been in a accident last year , I asked if he would drive to my town and now he's gone moody !! Saying I'm inconsiderate :( it was his idea to meet up he's gone moody I feel very upset , what should I say? It's pushing me away

Near not bear

Most Helpful Guy

• time to put your accident behind you and reinstill that confidence behind the wheel. give it a try.. or is he not worth it?

• He's gone moody :( it was his idea , he drives for a living I don't know what to do

• get in your car, and conquer your fear.

• She is inconsiderate, especially if he drives for a living

Most Helpful Girl

• The effort put in should be closer to equal between you two. Considering that he has been patient enough to make the trip multiple times, without asking you to do so in return, means that this time you owe him the understanding to do what is fair. That means drive to see him. Imagine how unwanted he might feel when the only way you will see him is if he puts in the effort to come to you, and not the other way around. To him this might signal that he is less important to you than you are to him, since you won't make the drive he has taken many times, just once. I understand feeling nervous behind the wheel, but doing it one time will show that you care enough to compromise with him on this despite your fears. He probably feels strongly about you and feels hurt that you won't come see where he lives.

What Guys Said 1

• Meet halfway or grow a sack and go meet him. I personally hate that shit when I always have to drive to meet somebody

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly, you are being a bit inconsiderate regardless of your reason for it. An accident shouldn't affect your driving forever. He has consistently driven 40 minutes to you, stayed at your house, etc. You need to return the favor if you care for him. Anything else is very one-sided.

• You honestly can't expect him to drive to you EVERY time. Yes it was his idea, but you should have said you weren't feeling up to it instead of asking if he'd come instead.

It shows you're not willing to compromise.

• Nothing. You shouldn't even bother replying to him.