My crush accepted my friend request what should I say?

I'm pretty surprised and scared but I don't want to rush anything and text him quickly. I told a friend to text him which he read her text but he I'm not sure why decided not to text back. I don't want that to happen to me what are reasons why guys decide to not text back?

What Guys Said 2

• Well why did you ask your friend to text him? why you didn't text him first? maybe he didn't appreciate this behavior of yours.

• He doesn't know I asked her obviously and I wanted to know if he'd respond.

• Depends what you want from him

What Girls Said 1

• Just ask him how he's doing! Sometimes people don't text back is becaise 1. they're not interested 2. They forgot 3. They are busy and want to take the time to be available to talk or 4. They just don't want to seem eager.

• So then whats the point of reading the text? Lol

• That's weird lol

• No I do it, if I don't feel like replying, you have no control if someone texts you.