I have never had a girl interested in me?

I read a lot about guys getting interest from girls, things like flirting, starting convos and just looking at a guy in the street and smiling. I have never had this at all. Literally no girl has ever walked past me in the street and smiled. Very often I turn to look and they gaze the other way. I'm not a party go er so I don't meet girls in nightclubs etc. It is starting to affect my confidence, I'm 25 and still single maybe I'm just that ugly?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't know if it is because you're ugly because there is no pic. There can be other reasons for that. There may have been girls interested in you that you never noticed. Maybe PM me a pic of your face? or post it? I could let you know? But I suspect if it was really that, then you would already know. It probably has more to do with what you are doing or the way you present yourself.

• I have send you a pic :)

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of attractive men feel the same way as you. Women are more subtle about showing a guy she is attracted. You could watch a girl check you out, and you are unlikely to even notice. Us guys stare obviously checking the girl out, women just sorta roll their eyes down real quick. It takes less than a second in most cases. These differences have led to a lot of guys thinking they are ugly. This is also why guys have a harder time understanding why women hate cat calling, when they would love any sign from a woman that he is attractive.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think its bc you're ugly. Girls are attracted to charismatic guys. Be more approachable. Smile more, make more eye contact and slowly but surely they will come to you ;)

Best wishes

• Try working out, start eating healthy, attempt to talk to more women.

What Guys Said 3

• Anon,

Unless you're really good looking, you're expecting way too much!

Every women has a fundamental concern for her own physical safety. That's why they don't flirt openly on the street or in place that's not a "singles" type setting.

Plus, even if you are good-looking, it doesn't guaranty the woman will feel attracted once she talks to you. Attractive and Good-looking are two different things. Make sense?

So, just remember that interaction is how a woman can tell you're attractive (whether you're good looking or not). That is, if you interact with her and she likes your personality, sense of humor, and level of confidence, THAT is when women flirt (usually not much before unless you look like Thor).

• what confidence could it possibly affect?

sounds like it's been nonexistant for a long time

• I used to feel the same way as you, I used to think I have never attracted anyone until I realized that I did. I bet there are many girls that are attracted to you and you don't even now, that's what happened to me

• How did you realise. And do you approach girls in the street?

• Not in the street, more like work or church or any other place that you can have direct contact with people that are not strangers in the street, street approach is risky I suggest don't do unless you know the girl from previous time