How should I act when girls approach me?

I've been in situations where girls randomly approach me and I don t know how to act.

For example, one time I was driving with my window rolled down and some girls in a car next to me told me I was cute. I didn't know how to respond so I just rolled up my window and avoided eye contact.

Another example, I was at a bar and a girl told me I was really hot, but I just said thanks and walked away.

Most Helpful Guy

• " some girls in a car next to me told me I was cute. I didn't know how to respond so I just rolled up my window and avoided eye contact." 😂😂😂

smile, talk to em (well flirt) + realize that as long as you dont "curse" ___ out, it's a good chance you can "freak them down" even though you've only known them for about 10 mins hahahaha.

whatever you do, dont go into the "shy/IDK what to say" mode >_<

• freak her down * known her for about 10 mins. *

• "Guess I am kinda shy" welp let's look at the bright side, at least you "look good". so you can get away with the "shy" guy crap as long as you can keep a convo going. Since more times than not, if the girl is into you, she'll be the 1 or more willing to lead it ^_^.

What Girls Said 1

• Reciprocate the compliment and/or smile/talk to them.

What Guys Said 0