Guys how long can you wait till you ask your girlfriend for sex?

You decided to date. When will you offer her sex and how you will tell her?

• 1 month is the max time period I can wait
  • 2 months
  • 6 months
  • A year
  • Results

Most Helpful Guy

• Until Mrriage that's how long I will wait

What Guys Said 13

• I can wait as long as it takes.. sex is not something to be rushed into even as wonderful as it is to both parties.. never would I pressure any of my women friends on a date or even on a long term relationship to have sex.. but when it does happen and both her and I are totally committed and ready.. the wait is so worth it and I will do what it takes to satisfy my women, and she has always done the same for me..

• Two months, top. If there's no physical intimacy in 60 days, than either she's not interested, she likes to play games for some undisclosed reason (and doesn't trust me enough to say anything), or I'm doing something wrong.

Either way, I'm gone in 2 months.

• When she's ready for it. If that takes a year, then so be it. I want a relationship, the sexual aspect takes a backseat to that.

• Of your options, two months is the limit. Girls who are genuinely interested in you want physical intimacy sooner rather than later.

• 15 minutes baha

• Whenever she's ready.

• 12 minutes & 53 seconds, max.

Lol, just whenever I feel comfortable with them. It's never been more than a few weeks though.

• One month tops.

• I'm all for "wed it before you bed it".

• Till marriage. (26-year-old virgin and proud of it!)

• No set time really. At 24, if it goes past two months I'll start to wonder if there's some problem I don't know about in her past.
    If there isn't, heck, I might even question if she finds me attractive eventually.

At the end of the day every relationship will come with its own unique circumstances and sometimes waiting three days might be harsh, while other times three years would make sense.
    Although between us, I'm not doing the three year thing.

• I have never asked a girl for sex. If there isn't sex after a certain point I leave for a better offer. I don't feel bound not to entertain other women's interest if I'm dating without sex. If there is sex i don't have anything to do with other women.

The longest i ever dated someone without sex was about four months.

• At my age, if i were dating, less than a month. When i was a teen, till she was ready, no matter how long.

It depends on age, if we're sexual in other ways, and if she's a virgin. And why we're waiting. The answers to those questions can change it from weeks to 'till marriage'.

What Girls Said 3

• I click results because I have no timer on this. When I feel comfortable, and I don't know how long that takes

• The question was merely for guys

• I see.
      When I ran into my friends, girls and guys alike, I usually say 'hey guys'
      Besides, you allowed us to answer too ^^ sorry for the misunderstanding

• I will wait until I'm sure of his feelings for me so around 1 - 2 years

• Oh hell no! Not until I am ready and gone to therapy and seen all the docotrs. When my mind is ready and when I have my past conquered. Only than will I say yes! Simply because I don't want something kill me!