Is he gay? Or just clueless?

There's this guy I spent 2 years crushing over and I couldn't help but stare at him everyday and he NEVER noticed me despite having 3 classes together for a year. Know I know not everyone going to like you but his lack of interest really broke my heart, I had never liked someone so much before. This was the first guy I had feelings for that didn't like me in someway or at least notice me. A lot of other girls have gone what I've gone through, he's very likeable, funny and cute and he seems like he'd be this great boyfriend so a lot of girls get unrequited crushes on him. If he only knew how many cries girls have probably had, including my stupid self He's a really nice guy and he likes sports and stuff but he's never had a girlfriend (he's 16) which isn't a big deal it just seems odd considering how many girls like him, could he be gay? Or is he just not ready for a girlfriend or just completely clueless?

What Guys Said 1

• He is nore gay or clueless, he just doesn't like you, any if a lot of girls were rejected, what makes you think you'd be different?

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he doesn't want a girlfriend right now. It doesn't necessarily mean he is gay.